RPC Telecom run the following one week satellite communications masterclasses around the world:
- Satellite Link Engineering and Interference Analysis Masterclass
- Satellite Frequency Coordination and ITU Radio Regulations Masterclass
Please click here for more information on these Masterclasses.
By exploiting our substational exertise and significant industry experience, RPC Telecom are able to offer tailor made training packages to meet clients' specific requirements for staff training and development.
Although all our training packages are tailor-made to meet specific client needs, RPC offer training in four general areas:
- General satellite communications engineering (typically around 5 days)
- Frequency coordination of satellite networks (typically around 5 days)
- Satellite link engineering (typically around 5 days)
- Using Sat-Coord (typically around 2 days)
- Secondment of client's staff to RPC (flexible, typically between 2 and 6 months)
Within these broad headings, training topics will include areas such as general satcom principles, ITU radio regulations, intersystem interference, slot protection, practical exercises and many other topics.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a tailor made training package.